No more cheese

Life goes by so fast! One minute your graduating high school and the next minute you are bringing your first baby into the world. We have so many milestones in our lives that it gets a little chaotic, we then start to forget important moments that we once thought we would cherish forever. Sometimes we need to just take a break, we need to relax and enjoy the moment. I encourage you to embrace the crazy. I am a huge fan of candid photography. I don't favor posed shots so much because when you take pictures in the middle of things happening, that is when you get the best pictures. Don't tell your kids to smile and say cheese, just sit with your camera and watch them play. Let them wear what they want, and let them have dirt on their faces. You want to document their life, right. Every photo does not have to be a "keeping up with the Jones's" appeal to them.



Comments

Popular Posts